OMG Clarins Instant Smooth is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowtanning

Reaction score
Have just bought Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and am totally amazed by it.......what a wonderful product!! Someone recommended it on a make up forum to go under airbrush make up, so I thought I would have a demo and see what it was all about. So many products make promises but don't deliver but this is the exception! The assistant did a demo on my Mum and you could see her lines disappearing and her skin become smooth, it was great!! LOVE IT!!!

Have just bought Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and am totally amazed by it.......what a wonderful product!! Someone recommended it on a make up forum to go under airbrush make up, so I thought I would have a demo and see what it was all about. So many products make promises but don't deliver but this is the exception! The assistant did a demo on my Mum and you could see her lines disappearing and her skin become smooth, it was great!! LOVE IT!!!

Is it just for use under airbrush make up or could it be used under normal foundation because it sounds great xxx

Is it just for use under airbrush make up or could it be used under normal foundation because it sounds great xxx

It can be used under normal foundation also x

will give it a try. thanks hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

You can also wear it alone without makeup - it really is a must have product - love it :)

Wow sounds great think I'll give it a try x

Have you tried it with the self tan in?
Works just in the same way however gives you a lovely bronzed look & builds your tan over a few days!! Gorgeous smell too x

Please tell me where i can get this magic stuff from :)) xx

Any department store! Or online x

Is it a primer? X

Is it a primer? X

You can use it as a primer under foundation or alone.

The particle size expands upon contact with moisture in the skin which is how it appears to 'fill' fine lines, enlarged pores and generally smooths the appearance of the skin.

Yes....I used to work for Clarins lol

It was one of those products when people tried it, they bought it, and would keep on buying it....a lovely product and one I keep in my make up kit :)

Latest posts

Back