OMG...hijacked by a client!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.denning

Reaction score
What would you do in this situation???
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and asked if i could do a home visit for a full set of acrylics. I said that I would do them and I would be there at 7pm, she had asked me if I could do one of her friends nails as well, i said not tonight because I wont have time to do both, but I would make an appointment for her.
So I turn up to do her nails and then i see the other girl there that was wanting to make an appointment. As I was doing my friends nails the other girl was going on about how she can do nails as well, so I questioned why she was wanting me to do hers?? She said oh i have only seen them done but i have never done them...WHAT THE???
Anyhow my friend wanted her pinkies peirced when i had done her enhansments, I did one pinkie and put the O-Ring in then her friend grabbed my hand drill and was starting to pierce my friends other pinkie..OMG I freaked out and told her not to touch my tools, and she got very angry as if it was ok what she was doing, I refused to book her in and my friend was so upset with her friend.
Sorry for raving on but I would like to know what you do in this situation? I think my friends friend is a nut job!!

I totaly agree with you, noboby touches my tools or anything, I think that her friend had it all planed, how did she dare :eek:. My opinion is DONT GO THERE, it seems to me that she is an aggressive person.

I would have throttled her neck!!!!

She had no right to pick up your working tools and proceed with what she did.

You were vindicated in what you did:hug:

Im flabbergasted she even did what she did:eek:

oh i hate that, did a charity event the other day, was doing file and clear polish for the folks there and this guy came over whilst his friend was having his done he asked me if he should have a polish, i recommended he could have a treatment polish as his nails were damaged, he asked which one that was i told him, he swooped in and proceeded to gloop it all over his nails, i was so gobsmacked and he did it so quick i didn't come up with a response, grrr!

I totaly agree with you, noboby touches my tools or anything, I think that her friend had it all planed, how did she dare :eek:. My opinion is DONT GO THERE, it seems to me that she is an aggressive person.
I think that she had it planned as well, I mean how could a person do
what she did, is just beyond me.
And the whole time I was doing my friends nails the other girl was raving on with stuff like, I worked in a beauty salon for work experiance. Hard to believe from my point of view as she had terrible nails, bad skin, really ruined hair, and eye brows very untidy, she also had no respect for me or my tools, so the beauty salon couldnt have tought her much at all. Honestly the nerve of her was amazing.

Unfortunately, there are two types of people in this world. Those like yourself who have manners and morals. Then there are those who have neither:rolleyes:

You were right not to book her an appointment....a close shave I'd say:lol:.

I think you managed the whole situation very well, imagine if you did do her nails, she would probably have snatched the brush out of you hands!! I think as mobile or home-based technicians we are used to this from those clients who insist on letting their children run in and out of the room and they are trying to pick things up to play with :eek:. At least you can tell a child no please don't touch that you might hurt yourself or someone else! However, when its a grown adult you just don't expect it! I think you did the right thing, she would have been wearing the drill if it was me lol :lol:!

i think amanda you handled this very professionaly.....so WELL DONE ...that just show,s how some people are sooooo rude....it,s all your property so no one should touch....well done again xxx

i think amanda you handled this very professionaly.....so WELL DONE ...that just show,s how some people are sooooo rude....it,s all your property so no one should touch....well done again xxx

Take that from me to, WELL DONE, and GOOD FOR YOU:hug::hug:

It sounds like you handled the situation well, to be honest. How dare she? :irked:

thanks everyone for your kind words, I handled it as best i could at the time, i probably was a bit hot headed but from what everyone has said i was within my rights to! She is one nut case client i can live with out!

OMG!!!! :eek: I think you were completely restrained, if it was me i would have taken the drill to her forehead. Stupid twit.

Well done for handling the situation so well! That is quite unbelievable, not to mention potentially dangerous. And of course you know now not to book her in ... what could have been a much worse appointment with her has been avoided at least!

Latest posts

Back