OMG I cant believe it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
OMG OMG i've just found out i'm gonna be a nanny i cant believe it baby is due end of feb cant wait so excited:D so happy i could cry:cry: OMG so excited:lol:

Congratulations love! Can we call you Granny Sequinto now???

Carole Lindsay said:
Congratulations love! Can we call you Granny Sequinto now???
Not yet not till its born lol

sequinto said:
Not yet not till its born lol
Ok, i'll hold that one in reserve! :)

Congrats Jackie i bet you're well chuffed.

Chuffed is not the word i feel like shouting from the roof tops i just cant believe it

Congratulations Jackie! And to your son/daughter, you didn't say which

sequinto said:
OMG OMG i've just found out i'm gonna be a nanny i cant believe it baby is due end of feb cant wait so excited:D so happy i could cry:cry: OMG so excited:lol:
CONGRATULATIONS. I know exactly how you feel.... i felt exactly the same when i was told i was going to be a nana.my daughter told me on xmas day (9 years ago)

Excellent what a lovely christmas present
Oh it is my eldest son who is gonna be a dad omg omg i cant believe it

ahhh Jackie what lovely news - I am so happy for you... my mum says it is the most wonderful feeling having grandchildren - being able to love unconditionally and hand them beck :lol: :idea: ;)

sequinto said:
Congratulations Jackie...........only met you the once, but from that I bet you'll make a fab nanna Sequinto:biggrin:

All the best
Adele

congratulations xx

Congratulations Jackie - great excuse for a bottle of bubbly!

Congratulations Jackie!
Mrs Geek said:
it is the most wonderful feeling having grandchildren - being able to love unconditionally and hand them beck :lol: :idea: ;)
Being the nanna of a 9 month-old, I so agree with this sentiment ;)

Mrs Geek said:
ahhh Jackie what lovely news - I am so happy for you... my mum says it is the most wonderful feeling having grandchildren - being able to love unconditionally and hand them beck :lol: :idea: ;)
Thats the one bit i shall b looking forward to handing them back lol:)

AHHHHHHHHHH fab news................Being a Grandma of 3, I can vouch for all the fun you will have..............I can't stop cudling and kissing our little boys, they are the cutest..............and our Jade is a little Lady now, 3 yars old with the head of a 30 year old..................
Congratulations to you and yours.................

Big fat congrats, were having a celebratory drink at the next meeting lol! any excuse x

Latest posts

Back