OMG I'm going to smother my OH with a pillow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Right now I am fuming with him he's asleep I'm obviously geeking.

I was replying to a thread getting right into it when this awful overwhelming smell comes over me just the most rancid smell.The more I breath the worse it's getting the stronger the fragrance lol.

It's his stinking raggedy ol ass farting away like it's going out of fashion not giving any consideration to me what so ever.

Now I can't shout at him as he's asleep so he has no control over it lol so his ass clearly has a mined of it's own and I'm going to look like a plonker if I start shouting at his ass and telling it off lmao and as I'm writing this in his sleep he's messing around with the covers pulling them and flapping them thus making the smell worse.not only that I've got really bad reflux acid in my throat tonight and this fartgate is not helping.

You know when the oh does somet and you could quite literally murder them or hurt them lol well that's how I feel right now.lolxxx

Dude! That's perfect opportunity to Dutch oven him!

That's just nasty ...

Seriously though it's getting worse lol I may have to crash with my gal tonight I can't stick it any longer it's repulsive.

I've just shoved him and called him a vile pig lmao x

My husband's snoring sounds like someone is drilling. I sometimes hVe to get my sleeping bag and sleep on the sofa. I don't quite fancy killing him as he pays the mortgage. :D

Latest posts

Back