Omg im just too excited but nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Thats fab
When you do..paste a big smile on your face..show them you LOVE what you are doing,
Greet them tell them "ooh I love that coat" blah blah.
they will remember you for it,
Just dont stop a woman with a pram full of carrier bags..and 3 toddlers hanging off her legs...if you do ,you will be sorry forever lol :green:
Haha nooo i wont espesh from bevs thread, scared me for life :eek:
But i have a rule , not allowed to bring along children for the treatemtn because i wont take the blame if they trip over a lead or something :mad:

So no children aloud hehe xxx

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
i wish i said no kids allowed policy...but its my kids that annoy me and its their house lol....
so can't get rid of them :lol:
Roll on summer, i can lock them in the garden with the dog then when a client comes !!!

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
i wish i said no kids allowed policy...but its my kids that annoy me and its their house lol....
so can't get rid of them :lol:
Roll on summer, i can lock them in the garden with the dog then when a client comes !!!
I wont go to clients homes, just really dont want to.:eek:

Hehe good idea...glad i dont have kids yet :) my time will come though lolol

rouge

Reaction score
Just a small point Rebekah, if you go into town handing out leaflets, check first whether it's ok for you to do it in the shopping centre, sometimes you have to have a permit for that!

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Just a small point Rebekah, if you go into town handing out leaflets, check first whether it's ok for you to do it in the shopping centre, sometimes you have to have a permit for that!

Yeah i checked its fine ...woo :hug: I think that would be better as people will only accept a leaflet if they actualy want one, as when u post through peoples doors your not too sure if there men,older people etc xx

rouge

Reaction score
Yeah i checked its fine ...woo :hug: I think that would be better as people will only accept a leaflet if they actualy want one, as when u post through peoples doors your not too sure if there men,older people etc xx
That's cool, go for it then! :)

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
That's cool, go for it then! :)

Will do but its going to be cold :irked: not good! lol

Today i may go around the haridressers/salons that dont do tanning and see if they can out my big home made leaflets into there window, think that would be good xxx

rouge

Reaction score
Maybe as an incentive you could offer a discount, say 10% off a treatment, to the staff?

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Maybe as an incentive you could offer a discount, say 10% off a treatment, to the staff?
Well i must say YOUR A GOD SEND! thanks for that idea its brill!!! thank youuu :hug: xxx

Latest posts