Omg im just too excited but nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Im really excited im getting all my spray tan stuff on 12th of this month and i just cant wait to get tanning. But at the same time im soo nervous cos i cannot believe its actualy happening, been waiting for this for a long time :green:

congratualtions hun ...have fun !! xx

what brand will you be using hun ?

Ill be using couture xx

ooh thats great

have fun with it

I LOVE getting new products to play with. Have fun Rebekah!

Cheers Ladies :hug: Will let u all know how i get on xx

Hope you enjoy it - I love spray tanning:)

do you know, this is one of the things i would like to try and get under my belt this year, so many people ask me do i do it, not that i fancy doing it mobile, but if and when we move and i set up my little room, i could get a machine then

now ive saw a few places that offer training, what im wondering is, is it like nails, can you do a basic course start charging while you practise then build on it with more training and practise etc, or do you really need quite involved training b4 practising on the public without turning them into orange tango people

ie, is it fairly easy to learn or is it a definite skill, and where did you all do your training?

hope this makes sense

do you know, this is one of the things i would like to try and get under my belt this year, so many people ask me do i do it, not that i fancy doing it mobile, but if and when we move and i set up my little room, i could get a machine then

now ive saw a few places that offer training, what im wondering is, is it like nails, can you do a basic course start charging while you practise then build on it with more training and practise etc, or do you really need quite involved training b4 practising on the public without turning them into orange tango people

ie, is it fairly easy to learn or is it a definite skill, and where did you all do your training?

hope this makes sense

I thinlk its very different from nails hun, with spray tanning u take the training maybe do a few friends a family once u have ur stuff and then your good to go for the public, its sooo easy to learn and to pick up i think a 10 year old could lolol its that easy.
Theres no worry on people being orange cos u change the volume of the spray which can either lighten it or darken it, and audapends on the solution that u use on people. So its very easy to learn ur good to go on the public right away. And its a fab earner.Everyone wants to be looking gorgeous and tanned. xxx

Hi,i have thought of taking up spray tanning too this year, i want to offer something else as well as nails,do you mind me asking how much roughly its cost you to set up please, just so ive got some idea ..thanx..:)

Hi,i have thought of taking up spray tanning too this year, i want to offer something else as well as nails,do you mind me asking how much roughly its cost you to set up please, just so ive got some idea ..thanx..:)

Hiya yes im happy to help hun :green:

I paid xx.xx for my training which was with a lady from couture she come to my home and taught me.
And then i had to pay xx.xx for insurance so i can perform tans on the public.
then i paid xxx.xx And that was for my turbine tanning machine & 12 couture creams & 1l of solution. (the machine comes with the 1l tanning lotion wihtout the creams this costs xxx.xx)
And then i bought leaflets & stationary etc.

It sound pricey but really worth it xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Great well done you!! Got my new minimist today, can't wait to have a play and tan meself when hubby gets in !!

Great well done you!! Got my new minimist today, can't wait to have a play and tan meself when hubby gets in !!

Thank you :hug: Im sooo pleased and cant wait to get started.Also want to take a course in pedicure and manicure.

Hope u have fun with it hun xxxx:green:

I want some thing new to play with.... :cry:

I hope you do well hunny I really do,
You sound like a lovely girl, so young and yet head screwed on ..(at your age I was having babies lol ...was going to say nothing to be proud of...but actually I would be lying coz I am VERY proud of my kids lol )

anyway, I think its fab that at your age, you have learned a skill that will serve you well, providing you keep up with the training at the recomended times to keep you updated
...and are not on the dole or planning babies getting drunk and falling out of clubs etc... (well ok mabey on the odd occasion lol)

So big thumbs up to you and GOOD LUCK :hug:

I hope you do well hunny I really do,
You sound like a lovely girl, so young and yet head screwed on ..(at your age I was having babies lol ...was going to say nothing to be proud of...but actually I would be lying coz I am VERY proud of my kids lol )

anyway, I think its fab that at your age, you have learned a skill that will serve you well, providing you keep up with the training at the recomended times to keep you updated
...and are not on the dole or planning babies getting drunk and falling out of clubs etc... (well ok mabey on the odd occasion lol)

So big thumbs up to you and GOOD LUCK :hug:

Awww thank you soo much! Aww i could of gone a different way as i am going now trust me hunni .xx

Yes im very proud and thankfull that i took the course its the best thing ive ever done.. and i plan to go further into the beauty industry onto new courses and talents.

Hehe yes im glad im not like that either and for that i think my partner for cos he kept me in tip top shape lol I do go pubs ocassionaly but dont drink just go to have a good time (not good that i look so much older than my age and can get into pubs since i was 14) but i take it wen im 45 ill be looking like im 60 hehe not goood!

Thank you hun such a nice girl and thank you to u all for all ur help and advice u have given me, i plan to stay on this website for a very long time. xxxx

let us all know how you get on with your 1st clients :green: ooh get doing some flyers too !! x

let us all know how you get on with your 1st clients :green: ooh get doing some flyers too !! x

Yes i will :green: Im excited to let you all know how i get on, its good though because ive got my mum, 2 sisters which im doingfirst one free and then about 5 of their mates which are paying, i know them already so its very good practice and confidence builder to do them first.

Yes im going down to my local printers to get my leaflets done i made 250 of them myself but going to buy another 1000. So ill be the one roaming the streets popping them through doors in a few days :lol:

Also going to go up my local shopping centre and hand them out to people xxxx

Thats fab
When you do..paste a big smile on your face..show them you LOVE what you are doing,
Greet them tell them "ooh I love that coat" blah blah.
they will remember you for it,
Just dont stop a woman with a pram full of carrier bags..and 3 toddlers hanging off her legs...if you do ,you will be sorry forever lol :green:

Latest posts

Back