OMG, I'm so excited.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Geeks as you know I have been searching for a job only to be let down all the time.well not anymore.

I had an interview on Saturday with a lovely girl and her mum it went really well and I've just had a phone call to say I'VE BEEN OFFERED THE JOB :biggrin:.I'm so excited I just can not describe how I feel.I've cried,I've screamed,ran around like a looney and now telling all my geek friends.

My new boss and her mum are lovely very understanding as I have a child they have done my hours so that I can see my daughter of the evenings I have Sundays off and a day during the week.How nice is that I'm just overwhelmed right now with happiness.yehaa let the good times roll.

I now get to do what I love NAILS and to show that I'm more than capable to produce pretty,unique nails.now I know I have a hell of a lot to learn but now that I'm working I'll be doing what I love and getting better and better as I think there is always room for improvement.xxxxxxx

YaaaaaaaY!!!.... Congratulations Colleen, I'm delighted for you, you deserve it, you've worked hard!!

Very well done!! :hug:

Fab, congrats, enjoy :)

Good girl .. be brilliant xx

Congrats hun.. And best of luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Good for you girl, glad it worked out.

Congratulations, it's always such a happy, exciting relief when you get a new job you really wanted! Enjoy xx

Fantastic news! Well done Hun x

Thats great news hun, well done x

Thank you so much geeks and thanks for your support when things were looking bleak and thanks for your support now.xxxx

Congrats for the new job, very exciting :) xx

Yay! Well done Colleen, your hard work has obviously paid off :hug:

Well done! Hope it all works out well for you :) xx

well done fab news :)
hugs
vicki xx

Geeks as you know I have been searching for a job only to be let down all the time.well not anymore.

I had an interview on Saturday with a lovely girl and her mum it went really well and I've just had a phone call to say I'VE BEEN OFFERED THE JOB :biggrin:.I'm so excited I just can not describe how I feel.I've cried,I've screamed,ran around like a looney and now telling all my geek friends.

My new boss and her mum are lovely very understanding as I have a child they have done my hours so that I can see my daughter of the evenings I have Sundays off and a day during the week.How nice is that I'm just overwhelmed right now with happiness.yehaa let the good times roll.

I now get to do what I love NAILS and to show that I'm more than capable to produce pretty,unique nails.now I know I have a hell of a lot to learn but now that I'm working I'll be doing what I love and getting better and better as I think there is always room for improvement.xxxxxxx

Aww well done. :biggrin:

Yay! Well done Colleen, your hard work has obviously paid off :hug:

Yes I think it finally did thank you very much.I have worked my ass off for the last 9 months getting my nails to standard and getting a job and it's all paid off finally someone has given me the break I needed.xx

Ahhh well done :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Congratulations colleen! that's fab news, well done you :)

Anyone who reads your posts can see what a positive, energising person you are.
Your employer is a lucky person.
Well done! x

Anyone who reads your posts can see what a positive, energising person you are.
Your employer is a lucky person.
Well done! x

Ahh thank you that's very kind of you.I try my best.xxxxx

Latest posts

Back