OMG! Lisa is on Ant & Dec Now!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it and it took me a minute to cotton on to what was happening...... I kept wondering when she was off to the green room, lol!!! Her nails were gorgeous, and she was a complete star!!!

I caught it half way through saw the nails and went OMG it's a geek!:lol:

Yay, am gonna watch it this afternoon too! Gonna take puggy for a walk now though, and then cook Sonia a nice breakfast...

I didn't know she was a geek. She's lovely and so funny. .......flirting with Kevin from Corrie indeed. Brilliant!

Omg i'm watching it now on itv2!
Those nails are fabby Lisa xxx

LOL that was just so brilliant, nice one Lisa! Thanks to ITV2 for repeating it for me too :)

Just watched it she look great and the nails were amazing...so funny...well done on winning the cruise too...:hug:

I saw it, well done Lisa :)

I am so confused...

I guess it's a UK show?

Did anyone perchance record to dvd, so that they could upload a part or two on to youtube??

Congrats on winning, btw LOL:hug:

I am so confused...

I guess it's a UK show?

Did anyone perchance record to dvd, so that they could upload a part or two on to youtube??

Congrats on winning, btw LOL:hug:

Victoria - it's a prime time, Saturday evening, family entertainment show - you can watch it here on ITV1 catch up, I think Em says it keeps freezing but persevere it's worth it. I think Lisa is playing the Mousetrap game??? Edited she's in the first segment being set up in a pretend soap opera, but it should become clear as you watch it. It's an hour long so you might want to whizz through bits, that said you might take a liking to Ant & Dec and want to watch it all the way through LOL

?????????

Last edited:
I missed it as I was away but I've just caught up with it on the itv player...well done Lisa!! I can only imagine how shocked you were!!

???????????

Hi my geeks

Here i am

As you can imagine my feet have not touched the ground since saturday night.

yes i got set up pn big time even thought the original plan was for me to set fiance up.

i applied 7 weeks ago and we had to go for a audition at granada studios in manchester to see if they liked him and the producer who said had invited me down as he liked us both :rolleyes: knew then he wanted to set me up and got mark and half the town involved lol

there has been alot of things cut from the a lot of the filming they did for the show as im not that thick like with the bride i did ask a few question.

any way i met gary and the boys and spent all night in the green room drinking free drinks with all the other celeb from the celeb charity single and all the elves lol

Ant and dec where fab always reminding me to breath whilst the clips where being shown lol.

Edwina currie pointed out i had no seat belt on !!!!!!!!!and cheeko was very cheeky nabbing a kiss off me

all pictures are on my face book

Mark had explained to itv i would want my 6 year old daughter to go on the hoilday if i won so they picked the cruise as its a family thing i dont think she would of liked going to thia land lol

so we will be sailing when i have picked a date

they have also arranged for me to get a day out on set on corrie as i am the so called addict and seeing as my dog got to go it is only right xxxxxx

thanks for all your lovely messages

i have about 200 emails and text to get through lol

Lisa xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back