OMG...LIVE Vasectomy on This Morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
I can't believe they are going to do a LIVE vasectomy on TV....!!

Bout bloody time the men got there fare share....lol

Let me know what youthink if you watch it !! :lick:

They did one live on city hospital the other day.. poor anisly looked like he was about to throw up lol

I would have loved to have watch my hubbie have his but the chicken had to be knocked out..!! lol The most satisfying thing was walking into the ward to collect him with all the men squirming on the bed, i felt like saying " 2 babies, yes i had 2 babies"

LMAO! I should be working from home (office stuff). Am not only geeking but watching men's operation live! Lol!

owwww ive popped home but i think im gonna miss it :(

vicky said:
I would have loved to have watch my hubbie have his but the chicken had to be knocked out..!! lol The most satisfying thing was walking into the ward to collect him with all the men squirming on the bed, i felt like saying " 2 babies, yes i had 2 babies"
here here... my husband offered to have it done instead of me.. but where we lived at the time the nhs charged £500 to have it done...so i ended up with the short straw.. i then got ill and ened up having a full histarectomy cos i allergic to the clips they used ... really did pick the short straw huh...lol... best thing i ever had done though...

What a nightmare...! I wasnt gonna go through it, i had 2 babies lost 2 was on fertility for 2 years...i think i had my share and more. By hook or by crook i knew he was having it done...lol

HappyHands said:
here here... my husband offered to have it done instead of me.. but where we lived at the time the nhs charged £500 to have it done...so i ended up with the short straw.. i then got ill and ened up having a full histarectomy cos i allergic to the clips they used ... really did pick the short straw huh...lol... best thing i ever had done though...

I signed the consent forms to have myself steralised when they were going to do a c-section the next day. Half way through the c-sec I said have you steralised me then? The doctor said "Oh did you want steralising? I can still do it if you want"? I looked at my hubby and his painful expression made me say no, but I am spitting feathers now as I either have to go through the op again or keep on taking the darn pill. Why oh why didnt they just do it Doh! Doh! Doh!

Oooh Jen - sounds painful!

Did you have a good b'day?

Nail FX said:
I signed the consent forms to have myself steralised when they were going to do a c-section the next day. Half way through the c-sec I said have you steralised me then? The doctor said "Oh did you want steralising? I can still do it if you want"? I looked at my hubby and his painful expression made me say no, but I am spitting feathers now as I either have to go through the op again or keep on taking the darn pill. Why oh why didnt they just do it Doh! Doh! Doh!
my advice is check which clips they use.. as it was not until they did the op i found out i was allergic to nickle.. it mest me up big time .. dont mean to scare but you dont want to go though things all over again and worse if you can help it...

vicky said:
I can't believe they are going to do a LIVE vasectomy on TV....!!

Bout bloody time the men got there fare share....lol

Let me know what youthink if you watch it !! :lick:

HI

In addition to being a p/t Nail tech - I actually work in a vasectomy clinic !! :D

It always amuses me to see (sometimes) big beefy blokes coming for thier initial counselling session - all bravardo, laughing and joking n trying to act like its not really happening :o - only to see them come back in a week or two later - unable to speak, deathly white and walking strange before they`ve even had the operation!! :Scared:

When they do come out of the OP - they`re all "Beefy" again - claiming there was nothing to it!! :eek:

"just wait till the Local wears off then you`ll know about it!!!" (I say to myself) LOL - I shouldn`t really laugh (but its funny!!!):evil:

Trace x

Its on in a coupleof minutes...the guy looks very :Scared:

LMAO...:twisted:

What a great job...are they taking work experience...!!

princessniknox said:
HI

In addition to being a p/t Nail tech - I actually work in a vasectomy clinic !! :D

It always amuses me to see (sometimes) big beefy blokes coming for thier initial counselling session - all bravardo, laughing and joking n trying to act like its not really happening :o - only to see them come back in a week or two later - unable to speak, deathly white and walking strange before they`ve even had the operation!! :Scared:

When they do come out of the OP - they`re all "Beefy" again - claiming there was nothing to it!! :eek:

"just wait till the Local wears off then you`ll know about it!!!" (I say to myself) LOL - I shouldn`t really laugh (but its funny!!!):evil:

Trace x

just turned the tele on.... here goes... oohhhh he looks nice... i wonder if she shaved his bikini line ha ha ha

HappyHands said:
just turned the tele on.... here goes... oohhhh he looks nice... i wonder if she shaved his bikini line ha ha ha

He should have shaven just about everthing off

I was gonna have sausage and chips for lunch, think il got for a pea fritter instead..lol

vicky said:
The most satisfying thing was walking into the ward to collect him with all the men squirming on the bed, i felt like saying " 2 babies, yes i had 2 babies"
pmsl Vicky, ain't that the truth...
they make it seem as if their world is ending because of the amount of pain...
my hubby also had the "no more swimmers" op lol :D
I will never forget the sheer horror and panic on his face the night before when i had the razor in my hand 'preparing' the area pmsl, a memory to treasure lol

well he did not slip or he would not be having the doctor doing it....

poor bugger is scweeling like a little pig... how brave is he
feel so sorry for him..

That is sick!

Too much detail - I feel like i'm gonna puke!

Latest posts

Back