OMG!!! New Brisa Rave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
I just saw the new CND products, Brisa now does coloured gels!

Has anyone used this yet? I will be getting it as soon as it hits my suppliers doorstep, but just wondering if anyone has feedback on it yet.

I just saw the new CND products, Brisa now does coloured gels!

Has anyone used this yet? I will be getting it as soon as it hits my suppliers doorstep, but just wondering if anyone has feedback on it yet.
There hasn't been any announcement about it here yet. I spoke to my supplier about it last week & they didn't know anything, Pacific Nail had just told them that there would be some exciting news in about a month.

There hasn't been any announcement about it here yet. I spoke to my supplier about it last week & they didn't know anything, Pacific Nail had just told them that there would be some exciting news in about a month.

Yeah, my suppliers don't know or they aren't telling yet. But go to the official CND website, that's where I saw them. There is a custom blending kit, and a set of metro type colours. It looks hot.

Yeah I've seen it. I was hoping they might launch at the expo, but that doesn't fit in with what they've said to the supplier. I guess they'll announce it to them next month, that has to be the "exciting news".
My supplier wasn't very happy that I knew before them, but they can't keep secrets from me.

The only time I tried colour gels on myself and on a friend, it turned out we both had a fungal infection that neither of us were aware of and which you couldn't see at all.

After a few weeks with coloured gel sealing it all in, the infection spread and we both lost part of our toenail.

I have read that 60% of the population has a fungal infection that they are not aware of.

So for that reason I removed colour gels from my treatment list.

Due to be launched 'officially' in NZ and AU in November... (I emailed CNDUSA and asked) but if u cant wait just order them from CNDUSA

Due to be launched 'officially' in NZ and AU in November... (I emailed CNDUSA and asked) but if u cant wait just order them from CNDUSA

I doubt very much if CND USA will suppply direct to consumers of other countries - they will refer you to your main distributor in your country. Of course there are the unofficial channels ... but I won't even go there on that one!

I doubt very much if CND USA will suppply direct to consumers of other countries - they will refer you to your main distributor in your country. Of course there are the unofficial channels ... but I won't even go there on that one!

Was wondering if it was possible to buy direct from them.

Will have to get it from ebay:eek: JUST JOKING!!! Don't attack me. Will just have to be patient and wait till November.

OHHHHHHHHH this is exciting stuff!!! I can't wait to play with these!!
::starts saving more money!!::

hi guys just been reading about brisa tried to get onto creatives web site but cant is anyone else having this problem or is it me i can normally get on no probs

the hyperion group, creative nail design and designer nails websites are all closed at the moment

xx

oh ok thank you

I just saw the custom blending gels on their site which I didn't know about.

Login - CND

Marlise

Latest posts

Back