OMG phone hasnt stopped this afternoon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
wow , thats all i can say wow..... well ok as if i could only say that , me gabby annie pmsl

i posted in nails that id had client ring this morning and didnt know what to charge, as she wanted somehting i hadnt priced, but she wants it weekly so didnt want to turn her away, then ive had 3 more calls this afternnon, im now booked tues, weds, and thurs i cant believe it, was only saying to tom, on sat, that leaflet drop hadnt worked and what else could i do, and need to get on creative course asap, cos natural nail care obviously wasnt going to work, but hey ho, it seems things are looking up.

and ive still got another 2000 leaflets to deliver next weekend in birkdale, as ive only done my immediate vicinity so far, so as you can tell im well chuffed, now if only bloody health and beauty would answer my emails, returned parcels and phone messages about when i can have my refund, and i can go and buy some more tunics, ill be laughing lol, honestly, cant believe so many peeps on here use them, the customer service is disgusting, well actually its non-existant lol

any way wish me luck ....im gonna need it :lol:

Did you pause for breath as you typed this thread Nicky?! Errrr no, I didn't think so :lol:

Chuffed to bits for you though, as it seems as if everything is slowly but surely slotting into place.

Good luck matey :hug:

wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!! Look at you go!!!
Excellent news!!!

Fantastic news for you...so pleased. I wish you all the best. :hug:

You know my opinion on Health and Beauty Wear....

was wondering if I should email the idiots and tell them I want to place a £1000 order....see if they respond then!!! :rolleyes:

xxxx

wow , thats fab news hun , bet you are well chuffed xx

Well done you, bet you're as chuffed as a chocolate frog!

well done chick :hug:

Fantastic news, am so happy for you hun xxx:hug:

Excellent news!!! Well done

Fantastic news for you...so pleased. I wish you all the best. :hug:

You know my opinion on Health and Beauty Wear....

was wondering if I should email the idiots and tell them I want to place a £1000 order....see if they respond then!!! :rolleyes:

xxxx

lol hun, go on i dare you, bet you hear from them rofl, im gonna ring them on friday (its the only day im not working , how good does that sound lol)

and to everyone thanks so much for your comments, fingers crossed i dont mess it up now lol

xxxxxxx

Well done hun it is always exeiting to get the first calls:hug:

Latest posts

Back