OMG spray tan have you tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
I recently tried it from a well known auction site. fab product. get foot stickers and hair nets and nickers included. my clients liked it too, the smell and the choice of colour.

but locally I can't find much hype about it. anyone else tried it?

Lots of very mixed feelings on SG about OMG. I personally thought it was awful. Very fake looking and really bad fade off. Got very little repeat business while I was using it so my clients obviously didn't like it either.

OMG is our main brand. Clients love it. X

I find OMG fake looking, however I stock the 16 and 20% plus the rapid tan and I get a lot of repeat business because a lot of my clients want to look fake!

I stock Coco Bay regular & dark as well for clients who want a bronzed look and not too fake :)

I got OMG when i bought my kit but don't really like the fade off. Ive found that my clients who like the dark fake look really love the 16% though x

It does smell good when it goes on though! x

I recently tried it from a well known auction site. fab product. get foot stickers and hair nets and nickers included. my clients liked it too, the smell and the choice of colour.

but locally I can't find much hype about it. anyone else tried it?

Just offering to be your guinea pig ;) or we can do a swap, I use Nouvatan x

I just find it's not that well advertised that the only customers I get for it are just literally wanting a tan amd don't care what.....
I like st tropez but find it hard to justify the qualify of the brand where I can also offer a omg tan for a tenna..........

Latest posts

Back