OMG spray tan solution, any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confusedbunny

Reaction score
Is OMG spray tan solution any good and come highly recommended for home use?

I am pale skinned, brown eyed and would like a nice deep tan (think i understand the % terms now) so could i get the OMG cherry 12% or 16% off ebay and get a good result?

or shall i just buy there 4 sample bottles of different % and try them for myself?

would a 110ml bottle do just 1 or 2 full body tans?

if i get the 500ml, will i get 10 full body tans?

I personally found OMG has a poor fade and is very orange. I am sure this will be different to others experiences and I think you need to try it to see what you think. I think it's cheap and you get what you pay for. Nouvatan is the best I have found.

It is a tan which u have to moisturise lots but all my clients like the colour :) try samples before though. I ise 12 and 16 x

I was sent a sample bottle of cherry 12% so used it on myself and my sister (110ml). Smelt lush when spraying. We live in different houses but both had an awful nights sleep as found it quite sticky for a long time, I wouldnt use it again for this reason, which is a shame cos i love the novelty of the different scents. The colour is nice I thought, and it seemed to last a long time.

With regards to how many sprays you will get out of a bottle it depends on how much solution you use per spray. Only you will know the answer to this, if you use 50ml or less then yes you will get 10 sprays out of a 500ml bottle. I had some left after spraying myself and my sis but not enough to do another full body, maybe half body though. X

Our of the many solutions I've tried on the past, OMG was by far the worst. Quite orange colour and terrible fade. And its a nightmare to get off once it starts to fade. Get afew different samples of different brands and see what you like as everyone is different. Personally Suntana and Fresh Indulgence are my faves x

I found the solution very sticky & it started to clog up my gun so doing tanning parties was a nightmare, fade off was a bit patchy & when I compared it to sienna x solution it was quite orangey

Latest posts

Back