OMG spray tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellbye30

Reaction score
Hi everyone I just received some omg tan solutions I have 9 12 and 16 can anyone shed any light the differences? I done a trial on myself and where I sprayed the 9 has came up the darkest ? I tht that wld have been lightest any help would be great x

Hi everyone I just received some omg tan solutions I have 9 12 and 16 can anyone shed any light the differences? I done a trial on myself and where I sprayed the 9 has came up the darkest ? I tht that wld have been lightest any help would be great x

Hi there!

The 9% is the lightest of the solutions. The 12% is medium and 16% is the dark.
It is weird how you have go a darkest result with a 9% :confused: have you got a picture you could send me to see the results that you got? I am assuming that you have sprayed the 3 solutions ?

Betsy

Is that after wash off??!

I've washed it
Off now think it was just the guide colour it is lighter than other two hehe sorry shldnt judge before wash off thanks for your help got my first spray clients on Friday just wanted to be sure first wish me luck xxx

I've washed it
Off now think it was just the guide colour it is lighter than other two hehe sorry shldnt judge before wash off thanks for your help got my first spray clients on Friday just wanted to be sure first wish me luck xxx

good luck for friday... x

hey hun, 9 should be the lightest, 12 should be pretty dark with the 16 being the darkest for people with sallow skin whos skin takes well to fake tan, hope this helps, good luck xx

Latest posts

Back