OMG THE RADIO Station is coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
Ok biz people I am doing a Holiday Make Over for one deseriving person from the sullivan county area. Get this I sent it to the local news papers and Radio Stations And Two Of the radio stations are doing a story on the make over. OMG I'm excited!!! I'm a little nervouse about doing the radio spots HELP!!! I need some Geek Help!!!
This is my flyer
Do you have a friend, a family member, a neighbor or a co-worker who works, takes care of the family, and never has time for him/her self? Does it seem like they are always doing something for everyone else?
Well this Holiday Season do something for them, nominate them for the:
Tocci Salon Holiday Festivities Make-Over
What you have to do:
Write us a letter detailing why you think your friend deserves a Make-Over.
Tell us what makes them so special to you.

To be Eligible:
They must be 18 Years of age or older.
They must be a resident of Sullivan County.
Nominations must be in by December 19, 2007

The Make-Over will include:
• Full Service Hair Make-Over
• Full Natural Nail Service Spa Manicure
• Spa Pedicure
• Facial By Trina
• Make-Up Make-Over By Trina
• $50 Gift Certificate To Tocci Salon

How to Enter:
All Nominations can be Mailed in to Tocci Salon Make-Over P.O. Box 187, Jeffersonville, New York 12748 Or Dropped off at 4920 Main Street, Jeffersonville, New York 12748 Or E-Mail us at [email protected] But don’t forget the deadline is December 19, 2007. The winner will be chosen by December 24, 2007. Send in your Nominations Today!! For more information please call Tocci Salon at (845) 468-5753.

So what do you thionk??

Latest posts

Back