OMG! This makes my eyelashes longer instantly!! The best thing I've tried.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I want some of this too :) sounds amazing!

PS:- Glamour Beauty, are there any distributors in Australia who stock this? I'd love to try it out!

I AM LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE IS A DISTRIBUTER IN AUSTRALIA TOO, IF NOT I AM SURE WE WILL MAIL ORDER IT FOR YOU.

DEBBIE LASHES

Thanks for the info, might give that a wirl! I love trying new products! x

where is it stocked near dover?

OH MY GOSH.. I just can't get over what I am reading.. It seems like some sort of joke?! :lol:

I have the most pathetic eye lashes, and I wear false lashes (which do look great, but can be uncomfotable at times, and it just takes time that I haven't often got to spend on doing myself up!!

What makes it worse though is my boyfriend has got the longest, thickest, darkest lashes I have ever seen, top and bottom!!! So mine are just shameful!!! I will try anything if it claims to make them longer.. Especially at that price!

Bev, I am taking your word for it and so cannot wait to try this out.
Gosh I'm so excited!! I will go buy it now!! Ha.. :green:

xx

Me too, I want some. Is there a stockist in Edinburgh?

:green:

I am getting all excited....:eek:

I want some NOW...THIS MINUTE!!!!

My eyelashes are pretty pathetic too....I am in the UK soon so I am going to go to the ends of the earth to try and get some if this Fluff!!!! :lol:

Sarahmarie - buy it hun it's brill.

I've the most rubbish lashes - but this cut's the mustard.

I'll try and do a pic with normal mascara & then using this - and post it on here in a bit!

Glamour Beauty I think you should DEFINITELY do a round the world trip to the countries that currently do not distribute your companies products. Now THAT'S a win-win situation! :D

OK for anyone who's interested I have uploaded before and after pics in my albums on my profile page.
The before pic is just my normal mascara, the after pics are having used this fab product.
You have to apply your mascara, then apply the Jica fluff whilst the mascara is wet, then apply more mascara over it - voila!:lol:

p.s. No comments about my bloodshot eyes ! I did not sleep too well last night!!:lol:

Debbie Lashes - I'll send you my bill lol!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bloomin Nora Bev....it looks like you have grown some in-between your lashes...never mind the length...

Yours are like mine...pretty sparse...but you look like you have doubled the quantity!!!!!

GIMME SOME FLUFF....I want it please...:lol:

I'm hoping someone will be able to offer me some advice. This product looks absolutely fantastic but fear I am unable to use it. I had Alopecia since 1994 and last year all my hair came back (finally:green:) apart from the outside corner of my left eye. I have big eyes and love to frame them but my own lashes aren't the longest and I am rubbish at putting on falsies - they don't stay on me. Now I am not sure if it is my poor application of them or whether I am not buying decent ones.

Any advice whatsoever would be greatfully appreciated. Sorry this was so long winded.

I need some Jica Fluff! How exciting thanks for letting us know about it! xx:hug:

OH MY GOSH.. I just can't get over what I am reading.. It seems like some sort of joke?! :lol:

I have the most pathetic eye lashes, and I wear false lashes (which do look great, but can be uncomfotable at times, and it just takes time that I haven't often got to spend on doing myself up!!

What makes it worse though is my boyfriend has got the longest, thickest, darkest lashes I have ever seen, top and bottom!!! So mine are just shameful!!! I will try anything if it claims to make them longer.. Especially at that price!

Bev, I am taking your word for it and so cannot wait to try this out.
Gosh I'm so excited!! I will go buy it now!! Ha.. :green:

xx

HONEST

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING, NO MATTER WHAT MASCARA YOU USE IT WILL ALWAYS ADD VOLUME AND LENGTH TO THE LASHES.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE SMALLEST OF LASHES THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK. YOU ONLY NEED SOMETHING FOR THE MASCARA TO STICK TOO, THE FLUFF WILL BUILD UP THE LASHES.

I'm hoping someone will be able to offer me some advice. This product looks absolutely fantastic but fear I am unable to use it. I had Alopecia since 1994 and last year all my hair came back (finally:green:) apart from the outside corner of my left eye. I have big eyes and love to frame them but my own lashes aren't the longest and I am rubbish at putting on falsies - they don't stay on me. Now I am not sure if it is my poor application of them or whether I am not buying decent ones.

Any advice whatsoever would be greatfully appreciated. Sorry this was so long winded.

HI

JICA LASH WILL LENGTHEN AND ADD VOLUME TO ANY SIZE LASHES. IF YOU HAVE LASHES MISSING THERE IS NOTHING FOR THE FLUFF TO STICK TOO. THE WET MASCARA IS WHAT THE FLUFF STICK TOO.

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OTHER IMFORMATION

Does it not give you that tarty look tho... like when you see these girls with the lashes proper clarted up so they just look clumpy!!

xx

Does it not give you that tarty look tho... like when you see these girls with the lashes proper clarted up so they just look clumpy!!

xx

USING JICA LASH WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE TRADITIONAL TARTY CLUMPY LOOK. I PROMISE..

THIS PRODUCT IS USED BY LOTS OF TOP MAKE UP ARTISTS TO GET THAT SEXY LUSCIOUS EYES LOOK.

THE GOOD OLD CLUMPY LOOK IS ACHIEVED BY OLD, DRIED MASCARA BEING BUILT UP.

NOT A LOOK US LADIES WANT...DO WE. LOL.

Last edited:
I don't mind anything....I need the tarty clumpy look so that I look like I have something!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back