OMG TS20 v's TS50, opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemigga

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to purchase a spray tan machine and am toying between the OMG TS20 and the TS50. I am setting up a mobile tanning business and certainly for the first 12 months I will have to fit it in around my full time job so will be limited to how many I can do. Can anyone recommend either of these machines along with pro's and cons? The TS50 is more expensive, however I dont mind paying the extra if it's going to give better results etc. Thanks :wink2:

It just depends on how many tans you think you will do in a day. The TS50 is suitable if you are doing tans all day. With the TS20 it's suggested that you can do 4 consecutive tans or I think 20 throughout the day. I'm sure someone will correct me if in wrong! I have the TS20 and love it!
Xx

I agree with Rachy86, it very much depends on the amount of tans you are going to be doing. the TS20 is a fantastic little and compact machine but if you are intending to build your business up then you might be better going for the TS50 now. Saving money at the beginning and then upgrading later is going to cost you more so if you are serious about your business then i would invest the bit more now and have the set up ready for when your business takes off!

if I was in your position I'd just have done with it & buy the ts50 you may be slow to start with getting customers but that could change overnight & you'll have to turn tanning party's away if you get the ts20 tanning party's of 4 would be ok but sometimes you might get a big group all wanting tans. (I have done 6 clients in the same night with the ts20 but i wouldn't do it again, I had a sort of last minute booking for a group of girls & risked it, the machine was fine but to be honest it's not worth the risk of burning it out because they are not exactly cheap)

I'm thinking of eventually upgrading to the ts50 but at the moment the ts20 suits me fine, I do approx 15 - 20 tans a month, so no need for me to get the better machine just yet.

You could always get the ts20 but in my opinion you should spend that little bit more & get the 50 then you've no need to upgrade once your busier x

Latest posts

Back