Omg!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to ADELE KEEGAN!!...who has since deleted her post!! We have gone off topic.
I can only apologise for following her befuddled lead. then trailing you behind me jojo!!...all the parties have affected her more than she knows!!

I take it there will be a thread about overlays somewhere that we should be posting all this great stuff on????

Oh God yes!! I rent a space in a hair salon doing nails quite successfully and last week noticed the salon up the road from me advertising the opening of a nail room with half price nails!! i was a little worried but not too concerned as i have a good client base and know i do 'good nails'.

Yesterday a lady called into me to ask my professional opinion on a set of nails she had just had done. She had white tips applied, set down to far on the nail and overlaid with just pink. This was extremely bumpy with lots of air bubbles in but the worse thing was zone 3 hadnt been done!!! the nail tech had thought she would cheat, i presume to stop lifting in case the l&p touched the cuticle. The total result was awlful! I showed her my nails and my portfolio which has pictures of just about everything i do with nails. I soaked them off for free and then applied a professional set of nail extensions which she was extremely pleased with. Not only that but she bought her two daughters in to have their nails done as well. So, not only did I make her a very happy lady but gained 3 new clients due to my competitors opening across the road!!

Sarah
xx

Latest posts

Back