On line bookings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtoday

Reaction score
We are thinking about starting on line booking soon ,how do you find it , is it worthwhile ?

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Any one ? X

I have had online booking for about 8 months and absolutely love it. I have had new clients who have been playing around on the net, found us and booked an appointment. This is how I got one of my biggest spending clients. She more than paid for online booking in her first appointment. Good luck with it x

We feel like it's definitely worth it. But you'll have to hold your clients accountable to the times they request. You know this better than I do, but if one person comes in late, it can throw the entire day off track if you're booked full.

Thank you for the feed back much appreciated xxx

We are thinking about starting on line booking soon ,how do you find it , is it worthwhile ?

Hi! Online booking is definitely the new way to get potential customers to get your services! I specialize in this field :D If you have time come look at my online appointment system at BookingNest.

Lets chat more to see if we fit your needs :D

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back