ON PASSING

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I`VE PASSED
I`VE PASSED
I`VE PASSED
I`VE PASSED
HAS EVERYONE HEARD ME?
I`VE PASSED YIPPEY

Well done, Debs! :D :D :D

You deserve it!

Kx :D

Yes ... congratulations!

You also passed with a good score, so you needn't have had all those doubts need you??

So stop thinking that everything just goes out of your head in an exam situation because clearly it did not. I checked :D :D

Well done!

Hi Debs,
Well done and now the real learning starts lol.....................Masters next ...

But you must be well chuffed xxxxxxx

love Ruth xxxx

Congratulation!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations!!
Now you can go for a well deserved :hic: and feel a bit :aww: in the morning!! :D

Fab news Debs!

well done!!!! :D

thanks everyone, couldn`t have done it without this board.
And geeg, thanks for that, lol, I already had Samantha tell me she could find out but wouldn`t, you`re tormentors the pair of you

Well done babe, you know what?

I wouldn't have passed 'Boot Camp' if it hadn't have been for Samantha. Thanks again Sam XXX big kisses to you.

Well done debs, be seeing you soon babe.

xxx

Congradulations!!!!

:thumbsup: Well done Debbie :thumbsup:

nikki-la-la said:
Well done babe, you know what?
I wouldn't have passed 'Boot Camp' if it hadn't have been for Samantha. Thanks again Sam XXX big kisses to you.xxx

Ahh Nikki-la-la I don't beleive that for a second - you did the passing; I just guided you in the right direction!! xx :oops: :oops:

congrats on passing i bet your glad it is all over now, well done

BIT LATE BUT JUST HAD TO SAY congrats DEBBIE I KNEW YOU would'nt LET US ESSEX GIRLS DOWN :D ;) ........................ ALL THE BEST HUN.X

LOVE FAYE (RUTHYS ONE AND ONLY)XXXX

:D

Well done from me too :D

Onwards & upwards are the way to go now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back