On trend - or missing the mark? - Yasmin Le Bon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
First of all this woman in my eyes can do no wrong, but what do you think of her new look?

Cutting edge or trying to hard?

article-0-14903C78000005DC-581_634x594.jpg

article-0-14903DB1000005DC-703_634x616.jpg

I like it by the way - (well I think I do, everytime I look at the pictures I change my mind!) :)
It's good she's trying something new, as she's always so well groomed and has had long hair for years. And it's a bit DIY by the looks of it!

Last edited:
She is so beautiful, I think she can just about carry it off, although personally it's a bit hard looking.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

nope sorry dont like it , lol

Have to say i really dont like it,although shes still a very stunning women
x

I love it, it looks cool and edgy.

The back reminds me of a hedgehog! Like it from the front though!

Nope not a fan....however it does remind me of the wella trendvsion, celeste catagory....but maybe a drunk kitchen scissor version ;-) x

She's beautiful! But it's the same hairstyle as mario off TOWIE! Don't think it wold flatter anyone who didn't look like a model! X

It's a bit 90's boy band style for my liking. Xoxo

She suits anything, but i'm trying to work out what it looks like without the products? I think you're right a bit boy band and classic 'undercut' from the 1980's i'd say?

think it looks terrible would not like to put my name to it but i suppose if your a celeb hairstylist you can get away with anything even when it looks like a drunken kitchen scissor cut! LOL.:D

She's got fabulous bone structure, no sagging on her jawline, so I think it looks great.
I imagine it's also quite versatile, and will also look harder/softer depending on the make-up she wears.

I'm not keen on her hair, but is it just me or does she look like Kiera Knightly?

I looked at the first picture and thought "ooh that's different", then flicked to the next and was quite taken aback! Definitely a no from me I'm afraid, although she still looks absolutely stunning.

Xx

People may shoot me down for this but I think she's a bit old for something like that!

Well it's definitely provoked a reaction, so I guess that's a good thing!

I do agree it's is a bit boyband, and I laughed at Mario's haircut!

I think it's definitely a "grower" excuse the pun. But she's so spectacularly beautiful she'd look amazing with any style.

I wonder if we're going to get a load of celebs with matching hair doo's - I see Miley Cyrus has something similar too.

No, not a lover of this.

Dare say her hair is now shorter than Simon's.
I remember her from years ago, she always had such stunning long gorgeous locks.

Miley Cyrus looks hot with short hair! In some pics the actual cut is hideouse but there is a shot of her side on profile with it styled and I think she looks nice! X

Not to sure on the cut it's self but think she pulls off short hair

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345205874.748330.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345205874.748330.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,846
nope dont like it!! think it looks like shes hacked her own hair off!!

Latest posts

Back