One 2 One!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanessaB

Reaction score
I recently done my Creative Foundation course which I really enjoyed and now have the nail bug Big time(its costing me a forturne!)

I would now like to have a few hours one to one training with the best nail educator possible in Creative L+P.

Can anyone recommed a great teacher - I am willing to travel anywhere in the UK as Im desperate to really be the best I can be and start doing great nails on clients!

Any comments would be great!

So many of our Creative Ambassadors are former or current competition winners I have lost count. All are very talented which is why they are Creative Ambassadors - otherwise they wouldn't have made the grade.

Best known are perhaps Ketan Patel in london or Liza Smith for pure technique. No one has come close to repeating Ketan's record of wins even since he retired from the competition circuit.

Ring head office for more details.

Hi,

I just wanted to add quickly that I had a one 2 one with Tracy Leja (Ambassador of the year 2003) at Loughton, Essex this week and it was absolutely great!

Before I did my foundation I was full of what I would do with my 'new found career' but during and after I was a little deflated as to whether I could actually do this task which had appeared sooooo easy when I watched tech's doing my nails ;)

Anyway, Tracy totally restored my faith and gave me some great tips both on application and business.... I'm now looking into opening my own salon rather than going mobile as was my original intention.

So if you're looking for a one2one with a boost factor... go to Tracy :D

I think I will phone head office and speak to one of the guys there and get myself booked in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back