One bulb out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally1982

Reaction score
I have just noticed that one of my bulbs on my cnd lamp is out i have a client tomorrow will it still cure ok?
x

No depending on wish bulb has gone you will get some nails that won't cure properly 😟
Could always adjust timings and try it out on yourself before your client

i did my nails with it out thats when i noticed it and they are ok so far but i just wanted to check.. she cant do any other days so going to have to do it tomo and just maybe put it on 180seconds instead of 120

Upping the cure time won't really make a difference, as bulb placement is important, if one is out then the fingers under that bulb will not cure properly.
How many hours do you have left on your lamp it is unusual for a bulb to go before the 100 hours.

I would remove and replace the bulbs as it may just be a connection playing up. I have a bulb in one of my CND Lamps needs a little wiggle every so often as it can sometimes not go on.

Also make sure in future you always have spare bulbs I always order them when I replace bulbs, even though I now have 3 lamps!

Thankyou I just wiggled it and it worked my bulbs have 56 hours left am I right in thinking that I should turn them round soon ? Or have I heard wrong?

I had this and didn't notice but it didn't cure properly then I noticed if I wiggled it it came back on but kept going on and off finally checked properly and I needed to push it completely in , it had come loose while travelling my fault it was perfect lol xxx

Latest posts

Back