One colour sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
nov27th092.jpg

nov27th094.jpg

nov27th097.jpg

Hope I did this right. These are one colour (EzFlow natural) sculpts. Its the first time in months I've done a set as I had a disaster with my last remaining bottle of monomer but I have some now and as I am going to Leeds on Friday I wanted to meet Geeg with nails on and I'd rather go with my own efforts than some one elses. If nothing else I will learn something I hope if any Geeks are there with some helpfull comments and advice. I know in the profile picture it looks like my free edge showing through but it isn't, its oil underneath. Didn't see it until I uploaded the pictures :irked:. I should have done P&W's but I like the more natural look more. I'll post P&W's when I get a set on my trainer hand.

Thanks xx

i like them huni.....i actually like the fact you done 1 colour....i have never done 1 colour sculpts and they look good.....well done xxx

Gosh you are holding that Crystal tight!!!
These nails are lovely and natural looking. That is literally the first time I have seen EzFlow natural used.... I like it!!!

I think your C curves are great, although the ring finger seems more severe...also I think although you have a great crescent shape in them all, they are just a tad (repeat TAD) on the thick side for me.
On the sideview the ring finger is most like the EzFlow shape and the middle finger is almost there....and the pinky is just a bit flat.
Bear in mind I am new to EzFlow and am a bit obsessed with the EzFlow shape as I am constantly trying to achieve it myself!!!
Overall I really like these nails.....and you have lovely nail beds yourself which does help lol:lol:

Never mind the trainer hand....get clients!!...they will be very happy.

Thanks Izzi! On the side pic the finger closest to you is my index finger and I thinned them down a tad when I read your comments. They do look better now.

they look really nice, and very natural,Great job!

they look fab x

oooooh fake nails that look real ........ you've won me over
WELL DONE

Really clean and natural looking. I really like 'em

Gosh you are holding that Crystal tight!!!
These nails are lovely and natural looking. That is literally the first time I have seen EzFlow natural used.... I like it!!!

I think your C curves are great, although the ring finger seems more severe...also I think although you have a great crescent shape in them all, they are just a tad (repeat TAD) on the thick side for me.
On the sideview the ring finger is most like the EzFlow shape and the middle finger is almost there....and the pinky is just a bit flat.
Bear in mind I am new to EzFlow and am a bit obsessed with the EzFlow shape as I am constantly trying to achieve it myself!!!
Overall I really like these nails.....and you have lovely nail beds yourself which does help lol:lol:

Never mind the trainer hand....get clients!!...they will be very happy.

exactly what is meant by the ezflow shape ?

i love them.they look so natural which is just how enhancements should look imo.i would love to wear these.there gorgeous

Well I managed to miss most of the comments because I was away and they came in a month after I put the pictures up,

Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate every comment :hug:

:hug::hug:

Boy.... do I ever like these nails!!!
I think I might just have to try some..

Very natural and pretty!

Janet

those are fab

i am all for natural nails

well done you

Latest posts

Back