One day course and Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
I have got level 2 nail technology and I would like to introduce facials. I got in touch with Eve Taylor couple of times to find out if I would be able to open an account with them. They are not giving me a straight answer apart from filling the forms on the website. So I would like to know is there anyone here that with a day diploma course has been able to buy their products.

Thank you so much xxx

I had to send copies of my qualifications and insurance before I could buy my opening package and I would be surprised if a one day Diploma would be sufficient but I'm sure @Matthew Taylor will be able to answer your question more accurately and give you advice.

Thanks I actually know this but every thread I watch, I have never got a notification for? Either it doesn’t work or it’s just not had any answers back? So thought I’d do the traditional following this time :)

No worries, I think the notification problems are associated with the app as opposed to the full site.

Hi alessandra,
We do require that you have a facial qualification so if you have nail qualifications only then we won’t be able to supply you for facials at this time, but if you do get an insurable qualification in the future then we will of course be able to help you.

We request that the professional registration is completed before we share any information on prices, profit margins etc as we do frequently get members of the public and clients of therapists trying to access this information. This safeguards you; afterall imagine how you would react should your client tell you they know how much you pay.

Hope this helps and clarifies for you.

Hi alessandra,
We do require that you have a facial qualification so if you have nail qualifications only then we won’t be able to supply you for facials at this time, but if you do get an insurable qualification in the future then we will of course be able to help you.

We request that the professional registration is completed before we share any information on prices, profit margins etc as we do frequently get members of the public and clients of therapists trying to access this information. This safeguards you; afterall imagine how you would react should your client tell you they know how much you pay.

Hope this helps and clarifies for you.
Lovely Matthew, thank you so much for your reply. Yes I agree with you regarding registration etc etc. I will book myself on a accredted course. Thank you

Latest posts

Back