One for the Boys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a problem with sensitive skin when shaving. I have tried all the shaving foam products on the market and have had no joy with finding one that suits my skin. Over the last week I have been using solar oil as a shaving oil instead of foam. It given me no irritation and has left my skin really smooth.
David

Hey David... Try shaving with SolarSilk... its whipped SolarOil ;)

My husband uses solar silk (when he shaves) and loves it. NO irritation at all.
I myself use solarOil every day as my moisturiser. Have done for over 15 years. My skin (she said modestly) is really good for my vast age!!
XX

Do you know i am absolutely flippin amazed at what i learn on this site :lol: :lol: my brother has suffered many a year with the old shaving rash/sensitivity thing and has never yet found anything to help,just wait till i give him some solar silk and say i have the miracle cure!!!!! he is gonna flip like a flippy thing if it works and its all thanks to you :D :D :D :D

Jaydee said:
Hi All, I have a problem with sensitive skin when shaving. I have tried all the shaving foam products on the market and have had no joy with finding one that suits my skin. Over the last week I have been using solar oil as a shaving oil instead of foam. It given me no irritation and has left my skin really smooth.
David
Dee - I am so glad we have your cool feed back - maybe us women should try Solar Silk rather than Gilette Shaving Gel!!! :D :eek:

You should try it - I have and its the business.

Leaves your skin so smooth and soft just like a babys bum! :cool:
:D Hubby swears by it, loves it and wont tell any one how he got the perfect shave. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back