One or two bio lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essentia

Reaction score
I want to cut my time down when doing overlays and I wondered how much time you save on average by buying an extra lamp when doing Biosculpture - is it worth the extra £££,s ???? :)

I use 2 lamps and i find it helps alot...no waiting for the timer to off before putting the other hand...i would definitely recommend 2 lamps.

i also use two lamps for bio. it cuts down treatment down by approximately 10 mins, but more importantly, it stops me from becoming frustrated and stroppy whilst waiting for one hand to cure!!!!!

Thanks for your replies - 10mins does not seem a lot of time to save but I can see it would save on frustration!! :lol:

Hi!

It's handy if you have 2 lamps.

Once we had a client who's got only 1 hour to do french NNO (incl. consultation time).
So 2 nail techs did her nails at the same time.
That cut down the time and worked well.

Also, clients are more comfortable with 2 lamps as they don't have to cross their arms.

I'm not sure if you can save lot of time when 1 tech using 2 lamps. (Bio needs only 2 mins curing time or 4 mins for S-gel)

I'm using 2 lamps because we already have 2.

You might take more than 2 mins to apply gel on the other hand when clients want art or embedding anyway.

Meg

Latest posts

Back