One shade darker from 5.3?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipi

Reaction score
Hi,

The colour that I am using on my own hair is 5.3 and the brand is Garnier Nutrisse Creme Golden Brown.

I have ordered a human hair extension in colour 5.3.
Unfortunately the extensions seems to be a tiny bit darker than my freshly dyed hair.

They company that I have ordered from advised that they used the 5.3 colour from the brand called Imperity Singularity so that brand is obviously a bit darker than my cheap Garnier Nutrisse.

Can you please advise if I would be okay to use the Garnier Nutrisse 4.3 (Dark Golden Brown) shade to make the colours match or how can I make it work?

Unfortunately I didn't find this Imperity brand to buy in the UK and I don't want to dye the extensions.

Can anyone please help me?

Hi,

The colour that I am using on my own hair is 5.3 and the brand is Garnier Nutrisse Creme Golden Brown.

I have ordered a human hair extension in colour 5.3.
Unfortunately the extensions seems to be a tiny bit darker than my freshly dyed hair.

They company that I have ordered from advised that they used the 5.3 colour from the brand called Imperity Singularity so that brand is obviously a bit darker than my cheap Garnier Nutrisse.

Can you please advise if I would be okay to use the Garnier Nutrisse 4.3 (Dark Golden Brown) shade to make the colours match or how can I make it work?

Unfortunately I didn't find this Imperity brand to buy in the UK and I don't want to dye the extensions.

Can anyone please help me?
If the extensions mean that much to you and are of decent quality then I'd visit a professional to get a colour match. We are unable to give advice on unprofessional products.

Latest posts

Back