One Stop Nail Shop Leeds and Sweet Squared?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sure this will have been asked before but i have searched and can't find the answer i need.:cry:

Can anyone tell me if the OSNS in Leeds is back open? Also has it all changed names to Sweet Squared?!!?

I have just rung in and placed my order with them, so yes Leeds is open, they answered the phone Sweet Squared I think, really quick and easy today, lovely....

I have just rung in and placed my order with them, so yes Leeds is open, they answered the phone Sweet Squared I think, really quick and easy today, lovely....

Thanks so much hon, what number did you ring?!

I rang 0845 210 6060.

Take care x

Yes it is open, i was there last week (yipee lol)
it is now situated in the same building as the academy hth

Hi ladies,

I'm sure this will have been asked before but i have searched and can't find the answer i need.:cry:

Can anyone tell me if the OSNS in Leeds is back open? Also has it all changed names to Sweet Squared?!!?

Yes Sweet Squared is the name of the UK distributor for CND.

The shop has been open for weeks so feel free to call in during working hours on work days.

Located at, 1 Clayton wood Bank, off the West Park Ring Road., Leeds LS16 6QZ

Telephone 0845 210 60 60

Yes Sweet Squared is the name of the UK distributor for CND.

The shop has been open for weeks so feel free to call in during working hours on work days.

Located at, 1 Clayton wood Bank, off the West Park Ring Road., Leeds LS16 6QZ

Telephone 0845 210 60 60

Many thanks to you all. x

Latest posts

Back