One Stop Nail Shop open Saturdays??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi is the one stop nail shop in Loughton open on Saturdays? Ive never been there but want to buy a Fabric# kit ready to try on Tuesday. Do i have to fax my certificates to head office before i go or can i just take them with me? All the numbers ive tried say office is closed SOB SOB!!

Aspirations said:
Hi is the one stop nail shop in Loughton open on Saturdays? Ive never been there but want to buy a Fabric# kit ready to try on Tuesday. Do i have to fax my certificates to head office before i go or can i just take them with me? All the numbers ive tried say office is closed SOB SOB!!
Well havent been in a while at weekend, but i know it never used to be. Closed sats open suns i beleive..
Unless things have changed without me relizing..

gingernut said:
Well havent been in a while at weekend, but i know it never used to be. Closed sats open suns i beleive..
Unless things have changed without me relizing..
Thanks for that........do you know if i can just take my certificates down there and buy stuff or do i have to call the head office or somewhere and fax them? really want to get down there and buy some stuff tomorrow if its open and the office is shut for the weekend! :cry:

Mmm good question, i would think you can as its Mike or Tracey thats there on suns. Well was the last few times ive been.. but would be a good idea to call first, its a bit of a way from you hun...

Latest posts

Back