One stop nail shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
Can someone please enlighten me on this one please?
I've read numerous threads on here mentioning the one stop nail shop, have tried doing a search on it and have came up with zero.
I take it its as the name suggests. Where is it? Is there more than one? How do you egister with them? Do they do mail order?

marie111 said:
Can someone please enlighten me on this one please?
I've read numerous threads on here mentioning the one stop nail shop, have tried doing a search on it and have came up with zero.
I take it its as the name suggests. Where is it? Is there more than one? How do you egister with them? Do they do mail order?

Hi Marie,

OSNS are outlets for Creative Nail Design products, so if you are trained with Creative and there is a OSNS nearby you can go and browse through the products, I'm not sure if you can buy polishes and mani/pedi stuff etc from there without being Creative trained, I'd think you could but not sure, you'd have to call Designer Nails and ask them. There are a few OSNS throughout the UK and some (if not all?) are also Creative Training Academies. J xx

Latest posts

Back