One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it many months ago and got frustrated and stopped.

I practised on paper first and then went on to nails. Going to start again as its so beautiful x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gemma Lambert does some amazing tutorials under Naio Nails on youtube. I have learnt the basics from that but am doing a course with her next month. You can find out where she is doing courses around the country on her facebook page The Nail Team xx

I do one stroke every day on my clients it can be used on soak off gel polish or extensions. You can decorate a candles with it or lighters or gift glasses and sell to your clients as well.
Latest one stroke design

Wow I love them your so talented x

has this also been known as double dipping ? The lady I trained to do acrylics with did beautiful flowers using 2 olours on her brush or am I on about something totally different ?

has this also been known as double dipping ? The lady I trained to do acrylics with did beautiful flowers using 2 olours on her brush or am I on about something totally different ?

Yes I believe it's called Double Dip too! I've just been searching on YouTube for double dip flowers and a lot of lovely tutorials come up! Thanks x

Gemma Lambert does some amazing tutorials under Naio Nails on youtube. I have learnt the basics from that but am doing a course with her next month. You can find out where she is doing courses around the country on her facebook page The Nail Team xx
I did a one stroke course with Gemma in April - it was fab - you will love it x

I can't find anyone that does one stroke nail art course in Northern Ireland .... or they're booked what so ever. Any way does anyone know who to contact ? Thank you xxx

I can't find anyone that does one stroke nail art course in Northern Ireland .... or they're booked what so ever. Any way does anyone know who to contact ? Thank you xxx

Amber rowlands in The Nail Room on the Antrim Road offers a one stoke class, Amber is so good x

I do one stroke every day on my clients it can be used on soak off gel polish or extensions. You can decorate a candles with it or lighters or gift glasses and sell to your clients as well.
Latest one stroke design

Ibizasun you are seriously talented, they look amazing! I would love to be half that good st one-stroke!

Can i ask if you charge per finger or for your time? And how long does it take for you to do a floral design across all fingers? (Think it would take me about 3 hours lol)

Latest posts

Back