One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a few pictures of one stroke I just love this technique

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Omg these are all amazing! Dying to learn! Out of interest how much extra can u charge for this? Xx

Hi guys

Your work is all amazing. Id live to be able to do this ... or at least try! Who / what brabd did you train with? Im in bristol looking to find a class :) in the meantime loving your pics! X

Any courses around the Essex area? :-( please!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389473666.536627.jpg First attempt at one stroke...think it will be easier in someone else but quite happy with the result ☺️☺️😊

Wow Girls, your nail art if fantastic. Where did you all hear about your courses? Im awful at art but hopefully a course will help me to improve

Ceri enters her red , black and white stage lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389477421.867168.jpg
I didn't do a course ,my mum uses this technique in her work she showed me the basics ,
And then I bought a couple of the books by Donna dewberry ,

Did my training today. Absolutely loved it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1389554049132.jpg
    1389554049132.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 466
There amazing can u reccomend somewere to train :)

You can get training from Margarita Belska of Kinetics in London. There are other Kinetics educators who offer it in other parts of the country, too, I think?

I have also used Liliya Serediskaya's training dvds, which you can order from her site. She is excellent and also covers other aspects of nail art eg 3D, watercolour and acrylic painting in general. Ela Loszczyk, formerly the UK distributor for Astonishing Nails in Edinburgh, has recently produced a foundation one stroke training dvd which is excellent for anyone completely new to it. She also offers classes. I highly recommend both of them.

Hope this info helps.

I trained with Dorota Palicka in Glasgow x

Hi guys

Your work is all amazing. Id live to be able to do this ... or at least try! Who / what brabd did you train with? Im in bristol looking to find a class :) in the meantime loving your pics! X

There is a course next month with Gemma lambert teaching level 1 1 stroke Hun in Neath xxx

My nails at the moment xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389733468.585627.jpg

omg girls they all look amazing. i would love to put one stroke on my nails but i wont be able to do it with my weak hand lol ... nail technician problems :)

These are all amazing. You are a very talented group of geeks indeed!!

Any one stroke teachers in Wiltshire?!

Some more one stroke design level 2 this time

Attachments

• onestroke.jpg
    onestroke.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 366
What paints does everyone recommend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back