One tanning training for all tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hiya

Im looking at doing a tanning course, but do i have to do it with a specific make, or are the technique all the same.

does anyone know of a cheap course that teach you the technique then i can buy the tan i want( and thats another kettle of fish, I've no idea what tan, there some i like, but then i don't know if they'd work on a lot of other skin types) lol

xx

Hiya

Im looking at doing a tanning course, but do i have to do it with a specific make, or are the technique all the same.

does anyone know of a cheap course that teach you the technique then i can buy the tan i want( and thats another kettle of fish, I've no idea what tan, there some i like, but then i don't know if they'd work on a lot of other skin types) lol

xx

Have a look at www.nouvatan.co.uk these are top rated spray tan trainers, You wouldn't be going wrong training with these. x

Once you learn to tan you would use the same technique with any solution, so whoever you train with does not have to be who you buy your kit from or who you have to buy your solution from.

It is important to choose a training provider carefully though, you want the course to be accredited by someone that means you can get insurance and then you want a good trainer who will help you with any niggles you may have after training.

You can of course choose to train with someone local but I would ensure they are good at what they do, as easy as tanning looks, there WILL 100% be issues and problems after your training day and you will need help, support & advice, of course we are here to help you but a good training provider would still be available to help you too.

Nouvatan have already been mentioned and this is a good company who will give you great training at a reasonable price and will continue to support you after your training as many geeks on here will tell you.

Hiya

xx

Reading through the various posted questions on the boards there seems to be a large range of training providers here in the UK....reading some of the questions asked by recently trained students its clear that there are many such providers who simply do not offer proper training.

That said there are many good trainers...both companies and individuals.

Its a bit of a mine field trying to determine which are the best

The best advice I can offer is to go with an established provider as they have been around for a while and therefore must be reasonably qualified.

Also go with an accredited trainer and one that offers,as we do,ongoing support.
Best to avoid cheap...you get what you pay for
HTh and good luck

Latest posts

Back