One to one classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm thinking of making a major investment (to me anyway ) in my enhancement skills and having a one to one with a trainer to get my skils from OK to the best and maybe even competition level , would anyone have any recommendations

I know of 2 local educators that do it but don't know how good they are so wanted some recommendations from others that have done this, i wouldn't mind travelling a bit further to get the best

All CND Education Ambassadors offer one to one classes. Contact Sweet Squared for you nearest 0845 210 6060

One to one classes are a real investment in your skills and career. I certainly wouldn't be where I am without them :)

I'm thinking of doing the same so interested in your answers!

I did a one to one day with CND educator. You know you're getting a good tutor and it was worth doing it one to one - day is then tailored to your specific needs and a good use of time.

I had a one to one session with Kellie at Leeds CND as I wasn't confident about sculpting due to not doing nails for several years. I can honestly say it was the best money I have ever spent on training.
I have to admit that due to time constraints I haven't had much practise since then but I did a set of sculpted acrylics tonight for the first time since my one to one and I made sure I kept everything in mind that I had been taught and the results were very pleasing.
I will be booking in for another session with Kellie very soon.

I offer one to one training (in waxing). And think this is the best way of getting the best training. You are paying for all the attention of the trainer, not standing around watching others do work or waiting for the trainer to finish with another student.

I did both my male and female intimate waxing training this way and highly recommend it as a way I learning if you can afford it.

One of the companies I work for had a student lay for both places on a course to ensure it was 1:1!

Girls, how many hours did you have? As I am planning to book one to one CND training ? Many thanks

I did three hours but arrives a bit late oops, I would advise 2 as your brain gets a bit frazzled otherwise x

Latest posts

Back