One to one training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Morning !
I was wondering if anybody could recommend where I could do one-2-one training in gel & acrylic nails? I currently have a manicure qualification and also trained in cnd shellac. I find I learn a lot better on a one to one basis but I am struggling to find somewhere that provides this..
Many thanks
X

Contact Sweet Squared, they do.

Contact Emma at Bellissima Gel. I know they used to offer 1-2-1 training.
Emma Beauchamp, Director, Bellissima Gel Ltd, 0044 8458 622 766 [email protected]

Contact Nail Harmony. x

Thanks ladies :)

Morning !
I was wondering if anybody could recommend where I could do one-2-one training in gel & acrylic nails? I currently have a manicure qualification and also trained in cnd shellac. I find I learn a lot better on a one to one basis but I am struggling to find somewhere that provides this..
Many thanks
X

Where abouts are you based your profile says UK [emoji85]

Morning !
Many thanks
X

Hi

CALGEL a soak off 1 phrase true offer 1-2-1 training for gel overlays and extensions either from your home or at head office in Milton Keynes.

Katie

All CND full system educators offer 1-2-1's for L&P and Gel and are located all around the country.
Check out locations and educators on
www.sweetsquared.com
Jen x

I did one to one training with a company in Bristol called Bristol nail and beauty training school.

I am currently undergoing 1-2-1 training with an astonishing nails educator.
I am studying acrylic and gel nails. It is just me and the educator in her salon one day a week and they are always at the end of the phone throughout the week when I am working on my case studies.

I find my educator and the course very thorough and helpful. X

Latest posts

Back