One to one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs B

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Just wondering if there are any techs in or around the Fareham area who might fancy getting together. I qualified in L & P in March of this year and have since attended a manicure course. I am self-employed, working as the only nail tech in a hair salon and if I get problems, and I do get some of the problems that I read about on this site, I have to sort them out myself. It would be really good if there was someone I could get together with and exchange information and tips. There's tons of good information and advice on this site, but sometimes you need to see things put into practice to really grasp it.
Oh, and going to Excel on the Sunday, too, and would love to meet up with those that are going.

Hi,
I think Deni, karren and Sarah are near to you.
HTHS

I'm near woking so is only a little drive to you. I am also going on the sunday too.

Who did you do your training with?

Love lisa xxx

Hi there

I'm in Emsworth so only 10 or so miles away so would be pleased to meet up and I know Karren would also be keen, that's how I met her.

You can send me an email if you like to arrange something.

Deb379

Hey Mrs B

A Few friends and i are getting together next Monday 243rd August from 09:00 onwards

If you want to pop along and meet some of the girls you are more than welcome.

PM me for my address and directions hun

Also there are quite a few of us going to Excel on the Sunday if you want to travel up with us just let me know. Currently we have 2 cars going and im sure we have 1 or 2 spaces

look forward to meeting you

Lisa - hun offer open to you too for next monday and excel too hun

kx

hi i would love to meet u all please tell me where and when thanks 4 offer of lift to show but hubby coming with mespeak 2 u soon sharon

I would love to meet up with you lot, thing is i am on holiday from tomorrow and wont be back till the 1st.

Hope to meet up at excel!!

I'll be going on the sunday as early as i can get my bf up!!!

Take care

Love Lisa xx

Hi Lisa - will pm you when we are getting together again hun.

Mrs B - will pm you with location details etc for monday if you want to pop along

if you dont hear from me by sat night, pm to remind me !!!

kx

dazzlingtouch said:
I would love to meet up with you lot, thing is i am on holiday from tomorrow and wont be back till the 1st.

Hope to meet up at excel!!

I'll be going on the sunday as early as i can get my bf up!!!

Take care

Love Lisa xx

Hiya - I'll be at Karren's too so hope to see you there! Which hairdresser do you work in? I'm in Envy in West Street.

Latest posts

Back