One to Ones in NW area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notsonewgeek

Lisa x
Reaction score
Hi
I've got some training arranged over the next couple of months at CND (L&P Troubleshooting and Skill Building) but would also like to arrange a one to one with a fab tech.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about finding the best person or are there any will volunteers? :) What is the usual charging rate for stuff like this too?

Thanks

hi there

i had some one to one training with another tech who uses the same system as me.... it was £50 inclusive for 3 hours xxxxxxx

hth

xxxxxxx

Not sure who is the educator at Cnd in manchester but I am sure that if you ring hq they will help you sort out any 1 to 1 training :)

Not sure who is the educator at Cnd in manchester but I am sure that if you ring hq they will help you sort out any 1 to 1 training :)

Its Debbie Easter at the Manchester Academy :)

Hi
I've got some training arranged over the next couple of months at CND (L&P Troubleshooting and Skill Building) but would also like to arrange a one to one with a fab tech.

Do you have any suggestions on how to go about finding the best person or are there any will volunteers? :) What is the usual charging rate for stuff like this too?

Thanks

Give me a call Lisa, I may know someone else nearer to home if you don't want to go all the way to Leigh.

Latest posts

Back