One year on ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Well I am now officially 18 months into being a Nail Technician and one year on from having done my NVQ ... business is still building slowly ... very slowly ... but hey I still work full time and only get to do nails etc evenings and weekends.

Now this weekend, I have been asked to work with KMfm at the Kent County Show near Maidstone along with 6 other NT's to provide mini-manicures and hand/arm massages throughout the 3-day show. Anyone who lives in the South East and is planning to visit the show - I would love it if you came to say "hello".

My main point here is that my details were found from Melle Stripp's website and a local nail technician in Kent and I just wanted to say that I find the nail industry such a friendly and warm environment. I am so pleased that I made the decision to change my career and I cannot get enough of the training and new developments that are constantly happening in this industry. It is such a fantastic challenge.

I just wanted to say (and this is my final say) that I cannot wait to do my Brisa and Fabric conversion courses in the next few months and to say thanks to everyone who has provided so much help and advice along the way.

:lol: Thank you all :lol:

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited said:
Now this weekend, I have been asked to work with KMfm at the Kent County Show near Maidstone along with 6 other NT's to provide mini-manicures and hand/arm massages throughout the 3-day show. Anyone who lives in the South East and is planning to visit the show - I would love it if you came to say "hello".

Hi Nickie, well done and im sure it will be a big success i currently do school fetes and family evenings locally and am finding it my main source of business and am getting clients from it, this event over the weekend i have never heard of it :o what are the exact details i may take a trip up to see you x

Well done you, it must feel good to have come this far when in the beginning it can feel so far off to be where you are now. It takes a long time to build up a client base, so keep at it. You give the rest of us struggling inspiration to carry on.:)

Latest posts

Back