Online acrylic and gel nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanshantia

Reaction score
Hi all, I booked to do a 3 day fast track gel and acrylic course with glitterbels, but due to the COVID the dates are on hold. They have now said we can change to an online course which is cheaper, they will be using Skype and zoom so you will still be watched ect. Would you say this wil still be a good way to learn or should I wait for the COVID to be done? I’m already qualified in lash extensions lifts brows ect so I am trying to build up and have more services to provide for my clients

Shannon

Personally I'd wait for face to face training. Zoom and Skype are OK for skill building but beginner i'd prefer live in person

Glitterbels is now offering online training hun xx

Glitterbels is now offering online training hun xx
Yes that’s who I have booked the in person one with, and they have given me the option to do the beginners course all online. So wanted advice as to whether or not any professional nail techs believe I can learn the same as I would face to face. As it’s also £200 cheaper if I did feel I needed extra help after I could always purchase the refreshers course which will equal to the same amount that I have paid for the in person course.

what do you reckon? Are you a nail tech?

I’d also recommend a face to face course. Acrylic isn’t easy to master and I personally found it essential to have a tutor with me

Yes that’s who I have booked the in person one with, and they have given me the option to do the beginners course all online. So wanted advice as to whether or not any professional nail techs believe I can learn the same as I would face to face. As it’s also £200 cheaper if I did feel I needed extra help after I could always purchase the refreshers course which will equal to the same amount that I have paid for the in person course.

what do you reckon? Are you a nail tech?

I am yes hun. I did a Level 3 in Nail Technology at a local beauty college. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I do think hands on it’s somewhat better but, as you say, there is the option of the hands on refresher course afterwards. I use both the glitterbels acrylic and gel polish system so I’m happy with them xx

Latest posts

Back