Online booking buffer times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy4

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So I’ve been umming and ahhing over online booking for a while now. But one thing that always is a hang up for me is buffer times between appointments, especially since COVID.
I like to have time between appointments to sort out my room and myself and get things ready for my next client. With most booking systems what I’ve found is that you can add buffer times to individual services, which is fine if the client is just having one treatment. But what happens when they want a 3 treatments is end up with 3 lots of buffer time!
I’ve been told in the past to just create treatment packs for common treatment combinations, but I have so many different facial options and add ons etc that it would take a lifetime to set up a combo for every single treatment possibility.
So what I’m wondering is, is there a way to add a buffer time PER BOOKING on any booking systems?
I hope this makes sense and hopefully you all have some answers for me😂
Thanks!

What system are you using? We are using Kitomba. We have set up a service called "Buffer" and it will automatically add this to the end of all appointments. It may not be possible with all systems. I would get in touch directly with the software company and ask what they expect you to do. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back