Online booking/deposits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabby

Reaction score
Hi guys! As of February, I will be the first and only devachan/devacurl qualified stylist in Hants, I’m renting a chair and everything is moving as it should, but one thing I can’t seem to wrap my head around is online booking and a deposit system, the salon i currently work at is paper based and all my salon friends work in places where they have a receptionist.
I will be using a smartphone as my main system if that’s possible, Izettle and square seem like attractive payment options but is there anything I can use as a online booking/deposit and payment system from an iPhone? I don’t have a website at the moment but I do have a page, will a website be required for online booking? I would ask contacts if they knew but I don’t know anyone who knows about this sorta stuff.
Thanks in advance!

Hello! I've been thinking about exactly the same recently: how to run a schedule rather than a paper-based stuff everybody still uses (sic!). We're in 2017, btw. Soooo, I've searched A LOT of different apps and finally found one. Try to type Tap2Visit on the AppStore, it's fully free (which is, well, nice). It might help.

Hi Fabby, I run an online booking company which helps small companies like yours who rent a chair get a name for themselves, setup a microsite to get online bookings and build social media to develop you online presence. We work with a variety of companies from the very small to Celebrity Salons to enhance their web presence, reviews, online bookings and social media. All the bookings come to your smart phone (iphone). We integrate with your email diary so that your diary is managed from a single place. If you miss any bookings we run a concierge service where we contact you or the salon's reception to confirm or re-arrange bookings. We collect payment by card and pay directly into your bank account so you don't need to worry much about the involvement of the salon in your online transactions. Building an online presence takes time - months. But the rewards are second to none and if you do it right you can literally move from renting a chair to renting a shop floor.

Latest posts

Back