Online booking systems

looking for recommendtions for online booking systems, at present using isalon, looking to change. I have looked at phorest and short-cuts so far. I have 12 employees. Thnaks

BannerPenguin

Ovatu.com is solid.

I've recently tried Ovatu as I'm looking for a new provider but I found the interface really dated, fussy and confusing, trying to make an appointment seemed so long winded, I gave up and as the rest of my team are technophobes they wouldn't know where to start. I've tried Shedul but once I went live with the payments I found out that the other part of their company "Fresha" that processes the payments, promotes other local salons they have listed, to your clients, I've been using Simply book me for several years as it allows full payment up front for online booking but I need something that can handle the retail side and commissions too. I would love something like Shedul but without the feeling of Treatwell for the client experience, I've used Premier spa in the past but their cloud based system doesn't have what I need. I'm stumped at the moment, I'm such a fuss pot.

Bel's Gels

Qualified Nail Technician
I use Shedul. Extremely user friendly and its FREE!

Acuity is very easy to set up and configure

I am looking for a new system. I currently set setmore but they can’t offer more than one location. I also need to be able to take payments for booking fees.

I've recently tried Ovatu as I'm looking for a new provider but I found the interface really dated, fussy and confusing, trying to make an appointment seemed so long winded, I gave up and as the rest of my team are technophobes they wouldn't know where to start. I've tried Shedul but once I went live with the payments I found out that the other part of their company "Fresha" that processes the payments, promotes other local salons they have listed, to your clients, I've been using Simply book me for several years as it allows full payment up front for online booking but I need something that can handle the retail side and commissions too. I would love something like Shedul but without the feeling of Treatwell for the client experience, I've used Premier spa in the past but their cloud based system doesn't have what I need. I'm stumped at the moment, I'm such a fuss pot.
That’s the first time I’ve heard that I was going to use schedul but that’s put me off!