Online booking with Salonlite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I am a huge fan if salonlite and really like the system.

I am wanting to add an online booking link to my website.

Has anyone done this? I know clients have to be registered to use the service but I still want to see if it will improve bookings.

I saw a website on salonlite's Facebook page which integrated the online booking into their website, but I wondered if anyone else has done it and if I can have a look please.

I manage the content of my website via Wordpress and I am trying to find the best way to do it.

Hi Jemima,

I have a Wordpress plugin that will create a Salonlite 'book now' button on your widgets section if you'd like - it's not generally released yet, but if you email me at [email protected] I'll send you some instructions.

If you'd prefer to do it just using a link somewhere on your site, you can simply copy and paste the URL from your Administration page

Hi, I haven't used Salonlite, but I have just introduced online booking and its definitely helped - we've had clients who have never been before get drawn into the 'do it now' mentality. It does go in fits and starts - some days quite a lot, some only one or two, but unless you have it, you will never see it grow. I get a real buzz when I get a pop up on my screen saying 'new online booking request'. Good luck x

Thanks to the wonderful Ian, I have just added a book now button on my sidebar (appears on every page)

I am going to work on integrating it a bit more but for now its fab!

www.belle-vie-beauty.co.uk

Thanks to the wonderful Ian, I have just added a book now button on my sidebar (appears on every page)

I am going to work on integrating it a bit more but for now its fab!

Welcome to Belle Vie Beauty | Belle Vie BeautyBelle Vie Beauty | Beauty & Complementary Therapies

That looks great - glad to see you had your website issues sorted over the weekend as well :)

For anybody else looking for instructions, I made a detailed blog post here:

Salonlite - Adding a 'Book Now' link | Premier Software

We sent out 418 emails over the last few days inviting them to try online booking and today we have receive 2 new bookings :)

Both are clients that never re-book in the salon and always book last minute so this is great for us, as both have given us over a weeks notice. They always say ringing when were open is always tricky as they forget when we're open and often think of it in the evening.

Jemima :)

Hiya
Just wondered if you had worked this out? I have added the link to salonlite online booking to my website but my clients are telling me its taking them to a page to log in. It had no option for them to register just says not yet registered call me to day with my number. Am i being thick? How do my clients book online!?

Hiya
Just wondered if you had worked this out? I have added the link to salonlite online booking to my website but my clients are telling me its taking them to a page to log in. It had no option for them to register just says not yet registered call me to day with my number. Am i being thick? How do my clients book online!?

Currently you have to invite your clients to online booking. You'll see an option at the bottom of the client card. Once you click it, it'll send them an email with details including their password, which they can change once they've gone to your portal.

It *is* something we're looking at changing, but at the moment I don't have a timescale unfortunately.

Currently you have to invite your clients to online booking. You'll see an option at the bottom of the client card. Once you click it, it'll send them an email with details including their password, which they can change once they've gone to your portal.

It *is* something we're looking at changing, but at the moment I don't have a timescale unfortunately.

Thank you for the fast reply and this mow makes sense! Will be great if they could register themselves for new clients that just come accross out website. Any idea when the iphone app will be available i saw it mentioned a fee weeks ago?
Dani

Thank you for the fast reply and this mow makes sense! Will be great if they could register themselves for new clients that just come accross out website. Any idea when the iphone app will be available i saw it mentioned a fee weeks ago?
Dani

Yep. The original idea was that 'inviting' clients meant that you retained full control over your diary, but a lot of people have asked us to free this up a little, so it's something we do want to look at in the near future.

I'm being told by our development team that we should be looking at getting the native iOS / Android apps very shortly, but I still don't have a date unfortunately. In the meantime though, you can access exactly the same functionality as the app by going to m.salonlite.com

Hope that helps

Ian

So can they see all the white space in your diary and then just pick and choose what they want? Or do they request a time and date if it is available and you can decide if to book them in or not? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep. The original idea was that 'inviting' clients meant that you retained full control over your diary, but a lot of people have asked us to free this up a little, so it's something we do want to look at in the near future.

I'm being told by our development team that we should be looking at getting the native iOS / Android apps very shortly, but I still don't have a date unfortunately. In the meantime though, you can access exactly the same functionality as the app by going to m.salonlite.com

Hope that helps

Ian

Hi Ian - do you have a telephone number or direct email I can reach you on - im having probs with the software,

Kind regards

Megan

So can they see all the white space in your diary and then just pick and choose what they want? Or do they request a time and date if it is available and you can decide if to book them in or not? x

They select a time - we deliberately don't show the client your actual diary, only you can see that.

Hi Ian - do you have a telephone number or direct email I can reach you on - im having probs with the software,

Hi Megan.

If it's a support issue, you can log your query online here or email [email protected]. If you'd like to get in touch with me directly, you can email me at [email protected]

Hi everyone

I've been looking at Salonlite to use for my salon, is it good, are you all happy with it??
I'm also a bit worried what I would do if the Internet went down?

Would love to hear your thoughts and reviews on the system!

Latest posts

Back