Online/computer record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Does anyone have a computer system that just does client consultation cards?

I have the Shedul booking computer system but there is nothing on there which I could keep record of clients consultation forms.

I hate having to keep lots of record cards and thought it would be so much easier stored on a computer.

I was thinking of maybe for new clients that have already booked- send them an email of a consultation form so they can do before they come (and send it back) not sure if this would work as what about a signature do record cards have to be signed?
Also not sure what i would do for those clients who don't do it before hand or are walk ins- maybe get them to do it on card then transfer it online?

I don't want to pay lots of money for a system just for this but if anyone has any other suggestions it would be great to share.

You could construct a client record card using Adobe and then email it to the client. As long as they have Adobe PDF reader, they can open it, fill it in and send it back.

Hi,

We are just about to launch a system that does exactly this. We're UK based and looking for some early adopters to join our beta program for a lifetime discount. Please take a look at our website and just sign up to join the wait list.

To answer your specific questions, you can email clients in advance and ask them to complete online. They can also sign online. Our system creates a pdf and stores it against the client so you can view it, download it or even print it.

For walk-ins, you can create a new client and ask them to complete it either on a tablet/iPad you give them or even on their phone. Or if needed you can print the form off and then add it to a client later by taking a photo of it on your phone or using a scanner.

Hope this helps, but if you have any questions please ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

We are just about to launch a system that does exactly this. We're UK based and looking for some early adopters to join our beta program for a lifetime discount. Please take a look at our website and just sign up to join the wait list.

To answer your specific questions, you can email clients in advance and ask them to complete online. They can also sign online. Our system creates a pdf and stores it against the client so you can view it, download it or even print it.

For walk-ins, you can create a new client and ask them to complete it either on a tablet/iPad you give them or even on their phone. Or if needed you can print the form off and then add it to a client later by taking a photo of it on your phone or using a scanner.

Hope this helps, but if you have any questions please ask away.
Is this online? We don't have internet in the salon

Is this online? We don't have internet in the salon

Just so you’re aware, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged in to Salon Geek for 2 years.

Latest posts

Back