Online course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatalinaD

Reaction score
Can someone please point me in the right direction for best online training course for full body wax ? Thank you. Before you judge me. ... got a 2 year old who just go to nursery for three hours twice a week, don’t drive and husband working long hours to support the house and nobody else to really on.

Waxing will be hard to learn online, however, I’m not here to judge you and I know how hard it can be having a small child and no car myself!

Anyway, I found an online course with the beauty academy. It requires you to do case studies and online tests to pass and they have a bit about insurance cover on the page too. I’ve trained with them face to face but not online before. Here’s the link:

https://www.thebeautyacademy.org/pr...MI3-_srvWd4gIVGs53Ch2xywCREAAYAiAAEgIw0_D_BwE

Edit: I trained to wax in a local college and the teaching was so bad I basically taught myself on YouTube and then re trained with Kim Lawless. YouTube is fab for learning techniques to practice on yourself/friends etc.
Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back