Online dating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
Hey lovelies all the guys I meet in bars or pubs or even on public transport all turn out to be jerks so giving online dating a go for a bit of fun anyone still with their partner that they met online? X

I met my husband on match. We've been together 4 and half years, married nearly 2 and a little one on the way. I'm so glad I stuck with internet dating. My advice is not to waste time on the freebie sites, good luck x

I met my husband nearly 6 years ago on a facebook dating app. We got married in December and are expecting our first baby in October.

It's the way forward. Watch out for tell-tale "weirdo" signs, always tell someone where you'll be and persevere. Just coz one guy is a creep, doesn't mean they all are.

I met my husband on Plenty of Fish - we have been together 4 years and 4 months and will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary this November.

There are ALOT of weirdoes but stay safe, don't add people to Facebook if you have a lot of personal info on there and watch the MTV show Catfish - it happened to me!

Happy fishing ;)

I met my Fiance on match six years ago. If i searched the world high and low would not find anyone more suited. He is my perfect match.
BUT did go on alot of dates with some real well lets just say not so suited guys!
Go for it or even the harmony one seems to have good reviews.
Good luck keep us posted x x x

I met my partner nearly two years ago on plenty of fish (when he replied I was ready for throwing the towel in), we are still together. Well actually we live together now and have a mini zoo and are planning our life out together so it can happen. Just stick with it!

Hajaha so glad to hear positive reviews!
After a dreadful 3yr relationship with an abusive steroid pushing ex rugby player German butcher come natzi I swore off men and dating. So my cousin told me join tinder and I found one guy who apparently liked my picture and he happens to work with a friend of mine! Small world hey and he isn't a wierdo.

Soooo I goin on my first "date " tomorrow. So we just have to see I suppose 😁

Beauty at your finger tips!

After a dreadful 3yr relationship with an abusive steroid pushing ex rugby player German butcher come natzi I swore off men and dating. So my cousin told me join tinder and I found one guy who apparently liked my picture and he happens to work with a friend of mine! Small world hey and he isn't a wierdo.

Awww good luck lovely!! I hope all goes well ^_^

I remember my first wee date and my first kiss with my other half haha. I asked him why he kissed me and he said "I thought you'd like it" haha.

Aww so cute good luck x

Latest posts

Back