Online diary for clients to book own appointments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmolly226

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of this?
I’m finding with the majority of my clients booking through Facebook now, I am getting messages 24/7! And then getting back to people and holding the appointments while you’re waiting on them getting back to you etc
Only problem is, I’m not sure how to work it with regards to times. I have clients that I need to add extra time as they usually get some nail art, or someone who’s infill takes 1/2 the time so I don’t need to mark as long out.
For some reason people don’t want to phone the salon any more and in this day and age of people wanting instant replies I think this would be so handy!
If anyone has used this could you let me know how you get on?

Ovatu has saved my sanity! I'm on my own and after doing 9/10 hours of treatments I can't reply to people as fast as I'd like to. This online booking has not only decreased my workload but I'm getting new clients all the time because of how easy it is

I use Shedul. I've added a 'book now' button to my FB page and my website, the calendar is easy to book manual appointments on and block pockets of time for lunch, meetings etc.

I have ovatu its great

Latest posts

Back