Online E File course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m keen to train in using E files and given the current circumstances there aren’t any going on at the minute. Would anyone know of any online ones I could get cracking with during this next lockdown?
Thanks! X

Although I understand your predicament I would never do an online course for efile training.
This is something that should be done with an instructor face to face. They can be very dangerous if not trained correctly.

Hi all,

I’m keen to train in using E files and given the current circumstances there aren’t any going on at the minute. Would anyone know of any online ones I could get cracking with during this next lockdown?
Thanks! X

Did you find a good online e file course in the end? I am also interested to learn e file but unable to go to face to face training for it, so online would be preferable.

https://www.youtube.com/c/EricasATAThis company does a lot of Demos, i own their e file bits and they are amazing. I had an in person e-fileing course last year with an international nail judge and these are on par with what she taught me.

Latest posts

Back