Online hair extension training & equipment advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammeesor

Reaction score
Hi, since covid started my hair dressing course got delayed delayed cancelled etc etc

so as to just start getting going with something I’m thinking to look at hair extention online e courses and practice on a head at home.

anyone recommend any particular model head things?
have seen one or two on Amazon but no idea what’s best..

many if you recommended any particular hair extention e course pls do let me know

thanks so much x

Hi, since covid started my hair dressing course got delayed delayed cancelled etc etc

so as to just start getting going with something I’m thinking to look at hair extention online e courses and practice on a head at home.

many if you recommended any particular hair extention e course pls do let me know

thanks so much x
Hi
I have just completed a hair extension course with a company called hair extensions

thanks so much x
Hi
I have just completed a course with a company called hairextensioncourse. They supplied everything , training head tools hair etc. Advice given throughout and after.

Hi
I have just completed a hair extension course with a company called hair extensions

Hi
I have just completed a course with a company called hairextensioncourse. They supplied everything , training head tools hair etc. Advice given throughout and after.
was it an e course?
Do you have a link?
Thanks x

was it an e course?
Do you have a link?
Thanks x
was it an e course?
Do you have a link?
Thanks x
Hi yes it was an e course. Dont have a link but have attached a screenshot of what the page looks like . Just type in hair extension course and the site is exactly that they are hairextensioncourse.com.
Hope this helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210329-073217_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210329-073217_Chrome.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 9
Naked weave. It’s expensive but the best extension course I’ve done. They do weave and tiny tips. Plus you get a kit with them

Latest posts

Back